ST-LINK/V2 ID 0000:0000

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Mar 14 18:02:22 CET 2019

On 14/03/2019 16:00, Ardavast Dayleryan wrote:
> make CROSS=/home/ardavast/Downloads/gcc-arm-none-eabi-8-2018-q4-major/bin/arm-none-eabi- build/gnuk-vidpid.bin

Ooh... that target is a leftover from before the targets were
gnuk-no-vidpid.elf and gnuk.elf. You should probably omit the target
completely for future compatibility, but the current default target is
'all'.

I suggest doing:

make CROSS=/home/ardavast/Downloads/gcc-arm-none-eabi-8-2018-q4-major/bin/arm-none-eabi-

But this is currently the same:

make CROSS=/home/ardavast/Downloads/gcc-arm-none-eabi-8-2018-q4-major/bin/arm-none-eabi- all

Then you get build/gnuk.bin to flash to the chip, rather than
build/gnuk-vidpid.bin.

Background: it was decided to rename the old gnuk.elf target that
omitted the VID/PID to gnuk-novidpid.elf, and the
gnuk-vidpid.{elf,bin,hex} targets that contain the VID/PID to
gnuk.{elf,bin,hex}.

HTH,

Peter.