ST-LINK/V2 ID 0000:0000

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Mar 14 18:07:18 CET 2019

On 14/03/2019 18:02, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> Ooh... that target is a leftover from before the targets were
> gnuk-no-vidpid.elf and gnuk.elf.

I jumped to conclusions; I reckoned it was accidentally still in the Makefile,
but it is not there. I see a ChangeLog entry for version 1.2.10 released on
2018-05-10 that mentions removing the target. So that raises the question: what
version are you trying to compile? I strongly suspect you should stick to the
latest released version to get relevant bug fixes. And a pre-1.2.10 version
would really be very old indeed.

HTH,

Peter.