ST-LINK/V2 ID 0000:0000

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Mar 14 18:19:04 CET 2019

On 14/03/2019 18:07, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> So that raises the question: what version are you trying to compile?

Wow, I'm trying to be helpful but I'm generating a lot of noise. You already
mentioned that, and I can reproduce it.

GNU make will automatically compute the target gnuk-vidpin.bin and intermediate
gnuk-vidpid.elf, and the chopstx rules.mk is written in such a way that it
actually wildcards any elf file to build the project! So you could write
build/my-cool-project.bin and it would actually build something equal to
gnuk-no-vidpid.elf! Haha.

So it's back to my suggestion in the first mail: don't give a target, or if you
feel you must, specify 'all'. For curiosity's sake, build/gnuk.bin will also work.

HTH,

Peter.