Bugs: gpg and gpgm share options file ungracefully, English usage

Werner Koch wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Fri Apr 10 13:51:30 CEST 1998

Matthew Skala <mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca> writes:

> cipher-algo BLOWFISH
> pubkey-algo ELGAMAL
> digest-algo SHA1
>
> in my options file.  Those are valid options for gpg, but they aren't for

Fixed (see next release).

> (should be "been"), etc.  I don't have a list of these but could make one;
> would that be helpful?  Do you want it as a patch or just a list or what?

A diff or a plain file together with the location. I Have to change
the po files too.

I'd be very glad to receive such bug reports - the  compiler does
not do a spelling check and English isn't my native language :-)

--
Werner                      (finger gcrypt at ftp.guug.de for info about GnuPG)