Strange output of gpgm --list-trust-path

Roland Rosenfeld roland at spinnaker.rhein.de
Fri Dec 11 17:19:39 CET 1998

It seems, that the owner-trust displayed with gpgm --list-trust-path
is broken. See this example of a key, which I signed myself, so the
owner-trust should be _f_ull. As you can see, gpg --edit-key shows "f"
as the owner trust, as expected:

$ gpg --edit-key 0x55299019
gpg (GnuPG) 0.4.5; Copyright (C) 1998 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

pub  1024R/55299019  created: 1994-10-18 expires: never      trust: -/f
(1)  Thomas Hungenberg <th at hansa.rhein.de>
(2)  Thomas Hungenberg <thomas.hungenberg at smail.inf.fh-rhein-sieg.de>
(3)  Thomas Hungenberg <th at dmcs.de>
(4)  Thomas Hungenberg <thunge2s at mail.inf.fh-rhein-sieg.de>
(5)  Thomas Hungenberg <th at darkstar.ndh.com>
(6)  Thomas Hungenberg <hungenbe at informatik.uni-bonn.de>

But in contrast to this, gpgm --list-trust-path shows "-/-" (no owner
trust to this key):

$ gpgm --list-trust-path 0x55299019
gpgm (GnuPG) 0.4.5; Copyright (C) 1998 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

55299019.9339:-/-  "Thomas Hungenberg <th at hansa.rhein.de>"
  DD08DD6D.4215:u/u  "Roland Rosenfeld <roland at spinnaker.rhein"
55299019.9339:-/-  "Thomas Hungenberg <th at hansa.rhein.de>"
  DD08DD6D.4215:u/u  "Roland Rosenfeld <roland at spinnaker.rhein"

Checking signatures created by Thomas works without problems, but
maybe the above is the base of my problems with transitive introducer
trust...

Ciao

        Roland

--
 * roland at spinnaker.rhein.de * http://www.rhein.de/~roland/ *
 PGP: 1024/DD08DD6D   2D E7 CC DE D5 8D 78 BE  3C A0 A4 F1 4B 09 CE AF