[gnupg-0.2.17] SunOS 4.1.4 + gcc 2.7.2.2: a few portability glitches

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Fri May 8 14:39:43 CEST 1998

On Thu, 7 May 1998, Werner Koch wrote:

> I have no SunOS here, so I'll will fix this blind and hope you
> can compile the next release.

Werner, if it'd be useful to you, I can probably get you a SunOS 4.1.3,
4.1.4 and Solaris 2.4 accounts to test on. [ I should really do the
testing myself though ... since I already have the accounts ].

Also, just to let you know I'm kicking off a mirror in .au;
ftp.progsoc.uts.edu.au:/pub/gnupg/ should be finished pretty soon.

Anand.

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are