Standards and PGP wraper

Werner Koch wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Sun Nov 8 17:26:42 CET 1998

Fabio Coatti <cova at felix.unife.it> writes:

> I don't know for the wrapper, but a nice key management for gpg is needed.
> Non only with graphic interface, but also a text mode one (ncurses based?).
> Built in key editor is a little bit confusing...

But it works like over a slow connection ;-)

GnomePGP is a good starting point for such an interface (or have a
look at TOM for system independedt UI).  I added some support, so that
another program can control GnuPG (I know that it should be done with
CORBA, but as long as there is so much overhead, my solution is good
enough).

It seems, that Max is not longer interested in this subject (can
someone please ask on the GNOME ML what happend to GnomePG?) - so
someone should revital that project.