Standards and PGP wraper

Matthew Skala mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca
Sun Nov 8 10:16:22 CET 1998

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Michael Roth wrote:
> But I would like to know your opinions about the most important
> features/functions of a wrapper. For example I think we don't need
> key management in the wrapper!?

I'd like to be able to use GPG as a drop-in replacement for PGP in the
premail remailer-chaining program.  I think that requires including basic
key management (at least to the extent of being able to create keys).

The third girl had an upside-down penguin on       Matthew Skala
her stomach, so the doctor told her, "I'll           Ansuz BBS
examine you for free, if you and your             (250) 472-3169
boyfriend will debug my Web server."    http://www.islandnet.com/~mskala/