A sunday release
wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Sun Nov 8 18:51:49 CET 1998
I have just uploaded 0.4.3 to
and a diff to
Noteworthy changes in version 0.4.3
* Fixed the gettext configure bug.
* Kludge for RSA keys: keyid and length of a RSA key are
correctly reported, but you get an error if you try to use
this key (If you do not have the non-US version).
* Experimental support for keyrings stored in a GDBM database.
This is *much* faster than a standard keyring. You will notice
that the import gets slower with time; the reason is that all
new keys are used to verify signatures of previous inserted
keys. Use "--keyring gnupg-gdbm:<name-of-gdbm-file>". This is
not (yet) supported for secret keys.
* A Russian language file in the distribution (alternatives are in
the contrib directory of the FTP servers)
* commandline option processing now works as expected for GNU programs
with the execption that you can't mix options and normal arguments.
* Now --list-key lists all matching keys. This is needed in some
other places too.
More information about the Gnupg-devel