huge keyrings (was: id matching)

David Pick D.M.Pick at qmw.ac.uk
Wed Nov 11 11:16:44 CET 1998

> Michael Roth <mroth at nessie.de> writes:
>
> > But their is no public available 'C' development environment for the
> > Psion. No gcc available, IMHO. You must buy a compiler. :-(
>
> What kind of CPU?  gcc supports nearly every CPU.

ARM. I don't have the development kit for my Psion S5 either, but
I seem to remember someone saying that it used gcc. What you're
paying for is the libraries and documentation, and the stuff to
get your code from the development PC into the Psion to run. I think.
The ARM code generator for gcc was originally developed for other
(desktop) platforms.

--
	David Pick