No subject

Michael Sobolev mss at despair.transas.com
Wed Nov 11 23:11:41 CET 1998

I have a problem of some kind.  Either I do understand what I do, or a bug is
found.

mss at despair$ gpg --clearsign file.html
<snip>
mss at despair$ gpg --verify file.html.asc
gpg (GnuPG) 0.4.2; Copyright (C) 1998 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

gpg: Warning: using insecure memory!
gpg: Signature made Wed Nov 11 23:07:35 1998 MS using DSA key ID A0362DB0
gpg: BAD signature from "Michael Sobolev <mss at despair.transas.com>"

What to do?

--
Mike