GPG in production. :)

brian moore bem at cmc.net
Tue Nov 24 21:39:34 CET 1998

There is currently a move afoot to convert the Usenet NoCeM protocol
(http://www.cm.org/) from PGP2->PGP5 (and RSA->DH/DSS) for legal reasons
and the eventual abolishment of unauthenticated cancels.

Andrew Gierth, Annihilator's master and FAQ-maintainer for
comp.unix.programmer amongst other things, posted the following today,
which is good news for GPG and the OpenPGP standard. :)

--
Brian Moore                       | "The Zen nature of a spammer resembles
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     |  a cockroach, except that the cockroach