Sorry, ignore that...

Caskey L. Dickson caskey at technocage.com
Sat Oct 10 23:07:49 CEST 1998

Sorry everyone,

Minutes after I sent that message I found the tip by Brian Warner in my
archives of the list.  I should have looked there *first*.  Mea Culpa.

Tomorrow I'll be finishing up my page on PGP->GPG migration.

C=)

       There is hardly a thing in the world that some man can not
             make a little worse and sell a little cheaper.
Caskey <caskey*technocage.com>       ///                pager.818.698.2306
TechnoCage Inc.                     ///|               gpg: 1024D/7BBB1485