gpg Real Name part.

brian moore bem at cmc.net
Mon Oct 19 20:11:20 CEST 1998

On Tue, Oct 20, 1998 at 03:04:28AM +0200, [Eazy|E] wrote:
> I wonder if new upcoming version will handle those chars or if there are
> any patches released for as called "funky" chars.

Actually, the one I want to see is allowing +'s in the email address
portion, since 'bem+something' is how I flag some addresses.

I think it's just a bit paranoid sanity checking on the input to make
sure people don't claim to be '^C^C^C^[HELPSTOP' and such.

--
Brian Moore                       | "The Zen nature of a spammer resembles
      Sysadmin, C/Perl Hacker     |  a cockroach, except that the cockroach