Hello and 3DES

Chris Wiegand cwiegand at urgentmail.com
Sat Sep 5 23:29:05 CEST 1998

Just for general info, pgp4pine is a mua "plugin" for pine users. (You
asked about gpg support for MUAs, amongst other things. I have lots of
difficulty using gpg, (for example, gpg --help seems broken in 0.34, but i
need to check that version number). However, if anyone finds a bug, or
heck, even USES pgp4pine with gpg (or anything for that matter), I'd
appreciate an email, along with bug comments.