Porting GNUPG

Peter Gutmann pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Tue Sep 15 04:41:37 CEST 1998

>>If the only thing that's holding back the port of GNUPG to a Windows box is
>>the need for a RNG, I would be glad to start working on one...

>Please see Peter Gutmann's paper about "practically strong random numbers";
>this scheme should be used.

This is already implemented in cryptlib,
http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/cryptlib/, you can use that if you
like.  The only restriction is that I don't really want to place the code
under the GPL since it's currently available on terms which are less
restrictive than the GPL, and I don't want to tie it down with a more
restrictive license than it currently has.

Peter.