The long awaited release 0.3.5
wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Mon Sep 14 20:05:27 CEST 1998
version 0.3.5 of GNUPG is now available at
Noteworthy changes in version 0.3.5
* New option --throw-keyid to create anonymous enciphered
If gpg detects such a message it tires all available secret keys
in turn so decode it. This is a gnupg extension and not in
but it has been discussed there and afaik some products use this
scheme too (Suggested by Nimrod Zimmerman).
* Fixed a bug with 5 byte length headers.
* --delete-[secret-]key is now also availabe in gpgm.
* cleartext signatures are not anymore converted to LF only.
* Fixed a trustdb problem. Run "gpgm --check-trustdb" to fix old
* Building in another directory should now work.
* Weak key detection mechanism (Niklas Hernaeus).
More information about the Gnupg-devel