Ok, RPM SPEC file is *really* there this time...

Caskey L. Dickson caskey at technocage.com
Thu Sep 17 12:12:55 CEST 1998

Sorry folks,

Werner kindly pointed out to me that I had neglected to copy the actual
spec files into place on my web page.  They're really there now.

<http://www.technocage.com/~caskey/gpg/>

Sorry,

C=)

       There is hardly a thing in the world that some man can not
             make a little worse and sell a little cheaper.
Caskey <caskey*technocage.com>       ///                pager.818.698.2306
TechnoCage Inc.                     ///|               gpg: 1024D/7BBB1485