Ok, RPM SPEC file is *really* there this time...

Robert Richard George 'reptile' Wal reptile at reptile.eu.org
Fri Sep 18 05:02:25 CEST 1998

On 98.09.17 Caskey L. Dickson pressed the following keys:

> Sorry folks,
>
> Werner kindly pointed out to me that I had neglected to copy the actual
> spec files into place on my web page.  They're really there now.
>
> <http://www.technocage.com/~caskey/gpg/>

Well, in case anyone want's to have a look at another approach of SPEC for
gpg and additional modules, he can take a look at

ftp://reptile.eu.org/pub/linux/(i386|SRPMS|SPECS)

Specs from there build cleanly as non-root.

Reptile

--
------------------[Gadzinka]--[http://reptile.eu.org/]--[Cyber Service]--
--[Speak while you are spoken to but don't pretend you're right.]-[YES]--