trust (newbie to pgp)

Alex Ermolovich karbo at glasnet.ru
Sun Sep 27 04:55:39 CEST 1998

Hello!

I'm just new to pgp world, and reading gpg docs didn't help me much on this:

Me and friend decide to use gpg. I made a key, so did he. Then he give his
public key to me. I import it with gpg --import, and sign it. Then i use gpg
--edit-key on his key and set trust to 'f'. But when i try to encrypt something
for him gpg says that it can't find trust path for key, and i'm forced to type
'yes' to use this key. How should i setup those 'trust path' to make his key
looking trusty enough for gpg?

                                                                        Alex
                                                  ...when the darkness falls