gpgm

Fabio Coatti cova at felix.unife.it
Mon Sep 28 11:43:51 CEST 1998

On Mon, Sep 28, 1998 at 09:53:20AM +0200, Werner Koch wrote:
> Fabio Coatti <cova at felix.unife.it> writes:
>
> > I've put the line
> > local-user 0xNNNNNNNN
>
> user
>
> default-key 0xNNNNNNNN
>
> instead.  -u (--local-user) does only make sense on the command line I
> believe.

Thanks, I'll try this sooner.
I've noticed some errors and lacks of messages in italian translation.
(remember, yes/no message in file overwrite question ? :-) )
If you give me an hint on where I can found instructions for
internationalization, i can fix and complete this part.

And another silly question: has anyone succedeed in verifying gpg-made
signatures with pgp 5.0?
I'm signing messages with gpg, using keys generated by pgp 5.0 and imported
in gpg keyring. regardless of options used (--rfc1991, -z 0 etc..) pgp is
unable to check gpg signatures, while gpg can check and verify pgp messages.
Now I'm using pgp 0.4.0, compiled under Linux/glibc2

Fabio Coatti          cova at felix.unife.it
2:332/409.414                     Fidonet
http://felix.unife.it/~cova     Home page
Old SysOps never die... they simply forget their password.