RPMS

Fabio Coatti cova at felix.unife.it
Fri Apr 16 16:10:03 CEST 1999

I've finally found a place for gnupg rpms. Now I'm building rpms for gnupg
0.9.5 Linux(i386/sparc) and the pgp wrapper.
I've a problem with gnupg under redhat 5.2/sparc, the make check fail due
to a problem with expect.

I'm putting on line also the sparc rpm, because I think that gnupg is OK,
only a problem with check.

Next week I'll put on th server also my signatures for rpm packages.

The directory name for gpg should change real soon now, but actually the
URL is

ftp://pgp.4net.it/gpgp

but this should change to

ftp://pgp.4net.it/gnupg

Actually here you can find only i386/linux rpm for 0.9.5

--
Fabio Coatti                    http://felix.unife.it/~cova
Ferrara Linux Users Group       http://flug.unife.it