genkey1024 test failing on Solaris

Michael Roth mroth at nessie.de
Fri Aug 6 23:29:01 CEST 1999

Hi,

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Dale Harris wrote:

> Okay, did all that, everything appears to be going along fine (and I don't
> have any problems on Linux), but it gets to this point:
>
> You selected this USER-ID:
>     "Harry H. (a test) <hh at ddorf.de> (INSECURE!)"
>
> Change (N)ame, (C)omment, (E)mail or (O)kay/(Q)uit?
>

> And it appears to just timeout.  No error.

Hmm. I don't know the problem. Please could you redirect the output to a
file and send it to me? I.e. in `genkey1024.test', line 16 redirect the
output to a file with "expect  - <<EOF >genkey1024.test.result".

Another point of failure could be different expect versions. As far as I
know their are very different expect versions in use. You can display the
version of expect with the command "expect -v".

cu
		Michael