Collecting bugs

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Aug 4 12:46:33 CEST 1999

Hi,

I'd be happy to see one folk here who will collect bug reports during
the next week and (if he has a signed an assignment or a disclaimer)
maybe compile some patches.  And if you find some typos or other bad
language stuff, please report them also.

Maybe Michael can do this?

I will process these bug reports as soon as I'm back.

I tried to play with GIMP but I have to confess that I'm not very good
in creating cool images.  If someone has a little bit of spare time:
Maybe it is a good idea to have an ad-banner (468x60) for GnuPG.  It
should at least contain the word or an image of a GNU and of course
"GnuPG" or "GNU Privacy Guard".  A real logo would also be cool.
Should be GPLed or alike and reward will be YAEA (yet another email
address)

So long,

Werner Koch at guug.de           www.gnupg.org           keyid 621CC013