Randomness testing

John Villalovos John.L.Villalovos at intel.com
Wed Dec 29 09:09:19 CET 1999

One thing you may look at is at http://www.cryptography.com/.

They have a white paper discussing their evaluation of the Intel
Random Number Generator.  You might get some ideas from that.

Later,
John

John Villalovos
Intel Corporation
2111 NE 25TH AVE STOP JF2-70
HILLSBORO, OR  97124-5961
(503) 264-1320   Fax: (503) 264-6380

GPG 1.+/PGP 5.+/ DSS/Diffie Helman
1024D/1A25D86C 2F24 AD89 E5D5 C92B 7FE2  F878 7ED5 2D38 1A25 D86C