GPG-Keyserver?

Matthias Urlichs smurf at noris.net
Sun Jan 17 22:00:29 CET 1999

Hi,

Werner Koch:

> You should be able to use any of the keyservers which accept PGP 5
> keys.  But use the --export command of gpg as this makes sure that
> only OpenPGP conforming stuff gets exported.

... I just looked at the code -- this looks like it exports only RSA keys.
That seems not to be too useful...??? or did I miss something?

NB, re extensions -- PGP for Windows supports attaching a picture to a
signature, AFAIK. Any idea how that is done? I'd like gpg support for it.

NB2, the status-fd code reports RSA_OR_IDEA even if somebody has hacked
support for these into gpg. Is that intentional?

>   wwwkeys.{eu,us}.net.pgp

??? That doesn't even remotely resemble a domain name or an URL...

> Next release will have some integrated support for these HKP servers.

Great!

--
Matthias Urlichs  |  noris network GmbH   |   smurf at noris.de  |  ICQ: 20193661