GPG-Keyserver?

Fabio Coatti cova at felix.unife.it
Mon Jan 18 13:25:48 CET 1999

On Sun, Jan 17, 1999 at 10:00:29PM +0100, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Werner Koch:
> >
> > You should be able to use any of the keyservers which accept PGP 5
> > keys.  But use the --export command of gpg as this makes sure that
> > only OpenPGP conforming stuff gets exported.
> >
> ... I just looked at the code -- this looks like it exports only RSA keys.
> That seems not to be too useful...??? or did I miss something?

Some times ago I've hacked a pgp keyserver to use gpg. (basically, it's a
perl wrapper around gpg). It works fine, but I've no time to put it
on-line. If someone is interested I can send him the code, but the author
must be contacted to have the permission to use it.

--
Fabio Coatti                    http://felix.unife.it/~cova
Ferrara Linux Users Group       http://flug.unife.it