Newbie qusetions

Werner Koch wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Thu Jan 21 20:39:53 CET 1999

Thomas Roessler <roessler at guug.de> writes:

> Werner, could you implement a command line interface which permits
> for such "hints" with gpgm?

I have implemented a new name macthing mode which does this:

If you start a name with a "+" all the words in the name must
be in a user id to match it.  I think that is what the HKP server
also does.  To implement a OR predicate simply pass more than one user
id on the commandline.

The current code is not the fastest one but as soon as I have written
the new keybox DB, we can make the implemention much more efficient.

It is not yet in the CVS.