Manual Contact

John A. Martin jam at jamux.com
Thu Jan 28 13:07:21 CET 1999

    Jeffrey> I suggest a PDF formatted manual since you can do:
    Jeffrey> - Nice Illustration / WYSYWIG format
    Jeffrey> - Hyperlinks
    Jeffrey> - Platform Independent
    Jeffrey> - Build forms processing into the PDF file
    Jeffrey> - Free reader on every platform, including Linux!

    Jeffrey> I can help out with this too.  I have Acrobat
    Jeffrey> 3.0.1/Exchange that can create, and modify PDF files.

AFIK pdf prints nicely but is very unattractive if not unusable for
reading "on-line".  Nothing beats GNU info IMHO.  The linux
documentation project has a sgmltools package that works on several
platforms and produces LaTeX, HTML, GNU info, LyX, RTF, plain ASCII
(via groff), and more from a single source.  See
<http://www.sgmltools.org/>.

	jam