Manual Contact

Matthew M. Copeland dyelar at rdl.ml.org
Thu Jan 28 13:35:23 CET 1999

I think that I like this last option best.  The ability to distribute a
file in mutliple formats that are easily readable is probably the best
idea.  One problem with PDF files is that they have a tendency to grow
rather large quickly in comparison to other file formats, thus it will
take a while to download compared to say a text version, or an HTML
version.  I am looking at the sgmltools web site now.

From,
Matthew M. Copeland