Learn Computer Programming Online

inquiry at vatterottglobal.com inquiry at vatterottglobal.com
Sat Jun 12 02:39:40 CEST 1999

Vatterott College is one of the few technical colleges offering
an Accredited Associate Degree in Computer Programming and
Networking Management Online.  Now, for the first time, you can
complete your training totally via the internet from the
convenience of your home or office and secure your Degree without
ever stepping a foot on any of our 15 campuses.

Click below to learn more!

< http://www.VatterottGlobal.com >

If you would like to be removed from our list, please Reply to
this email and simply type the word "Remove" in the subject line.

Thank you.