A couple of questions

Werner Koch wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Sat Jun 12 15:22:27 CEST 1999

"Crowder, Brian" <BCrowder at origin.ea.com> writes:

> encryption algorithms from the final binary (for size reasons); I only want
> ElGamal and Blowfish for this application.

For a new project you should better use Twofish.

> Second, the "HACKING" document in gnupg-0.9.7 describes the interfaces for
> everything BUT public-key encryption very nicely.  Is there some

There is a reason: I'm not sure whether this will be the final
interface.

By the way, I am really working on libgcrypt which should make things
easier.  Actually I have another project which will need this
libgcrypt and therefore I have now the incentive to work on libgcrypt.

--
Werner Koch at guug.de           www.gnupg.org           keyid 621CC013