0.9.8 available

Janusz A. Urbanowicz alex at bofh.torun.pl
Mon Jun 28 23:23:05 CEST 1999

> On Jun 26, Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:
>
>  >    * New option --with-key-data to list the public key parameters.
>  >      New option -N to insert notations and a --set-policy-url.
>  >      A couple of other options to allow reseting of options.
> What are notations? I don't know how to translate the word.
> And what are policy URLs for?

Maybe its my mail bouncing again but I haven't received the announce of
GPG 0.9.8. Also, there are still some messages not avaliable for
localization (FSF blurb at the beginning, alg list at the beginning, also I
spotted some withing key management (missing self-signature ?)).

Is it possible (would it be useful) if translators would receive po files
before publishing the release, so the release would be up to date with
translations instead of being one version late as now ?

Alex
--
   *   | Janusz A. "Alex" Urbanowicz,           \  Home: <alex at bofh.torun.pl>
 --+~| | http://eris.phys.uni.torun.pl/~alex/     \  Work: <alex at bofh.net.pl>