0.9.8 available

Werner Koch wk at isil.d.shuttle.de
Tue Jun 29 09:36:17 CEST 1999

"Janusz A. Urbanowicz" <alex at bofh.torun.pl> writes:

> Maybe its my mail bouncing again but I haven't received the announce of

Hmmm, can't remember.

> GPG 0.9.8. Also, there are still some messages not avaliable for
> localization (FSF blurb at the beginning, alg list at the beginning, also I

I don't know how this is handle in other GNU software, Marco?

The list of algorithms should not be translated, so that you can grep
for it.

> spotted some withing key management (missing self-signature ?)).

Some of them are debug messages and we should not translate them.
Can't find the one you mentioned.

> Is it possible (would it be useful) if translators would receive po files
> before publishing the release, so the release would be up to date with
> translations instead of being one version late as now ?

Yes this would be the right way - but because we are still beta, the
users should be able to live with an outdated translation.

--
Werner Koch at guug.de           www.openIT.de             keyid 621CC013