gpg logo, static URLs, demo keypair

Richard Lynch lynch at cognitivearts.com
Sat Mar 20 00:32:53 CET 1999

At 11:30 AM 2/4/99, Werner Koch wrote:
>Richard Lynch <lynch at cognitivearts.com> writes:
>
>> Is there a gnupg logo?
>
>Anyone?

Okay, I can't draw for s#%@, but have a decent idea.  I'll try to describe
it, and maybe somebody can realize it:

The three letters, lowercase, gpg.
Raise the p up, and extend the 'tails' of all three letters.
Then, somehow, make it look like an old-fashioned key.
You know, the kind with a three-circle top, a barrel/tube body, and a three
pronged-end like you find in really old houses...

I'll try to create it, I guess, unless somebody else can actually take what
I say above and make sense of it...

-- "TANSTAAFL" Rich lynch at cognitivearts.com   webmaster@  and www. all of:
R&B/jazz/blues/rock - jademaze.com      music industry org - chatmusic.com
acoustic/funk/world-beat - astrakelly.com   sculptures - olivierledoux.com
my own nascent company - l-i-e.com   cool coffeehouse - uncommonground.com