Drift between libgmp and gpg's version

Jason Gunthorpe jgg at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Mon Oct 4 15:43:08 CEST 1999

>   o Small modifications for ARM - does anybody use GnuPG on an ARM
>     CPU?

We do, there is a Debian ARM port but I don't think GnuPG has yet been
really tested on that platform. The sparc problems we were discussing that
led up to this concern seem to be bogus, something else is happening
there.

The PIC fixes are not important for you untill you get a libgpg or
somesuch I guess

Werner, if you ever want accounts on some non-intel boxes to test gpg let
me know, we've got alpha, sparc, and arm up right now, others are on the
horizon.

Jason