Mozilla/Netscape OpenPGP plugin

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Aug 9 10:31:24 CEST 2000

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Matthias Brunner wrote:

> Do you know of any efforts being made on creating an OpenPGP plugin for
> mozilla/netscape 6 that works together with gpg?

I am working on it.  Since yesterday M17 is able to decrypt messages
and verify signatures.  I have also found a way to do encrypting (and
signing) - this basically works but it is a hack because I don't know
enough about all the Mozilla internals.  The next step is to replace
the fixed recipient by a more usable method ;-)  Ohhh, if Mozilla would
startup a little bit faster ...

I will post diffs in a few days.

Werner Koch				GnuPG key:  621CC013
OpenIT GmbH                             http://www.OpenIT.de