Questions about GPGME / GnuPG library

Rodney Thayer rodney at tillerman.to
Tue Dec 5 09:51:22 CET 2000

I too would like to use GPG for things like encrypting and decrypting
files?

What is the status of gpgme?  is it actively being developed?

If we want to discuss/contribute ideas or code to this, we should
find out first if it's under construction...

(jose at jaimedelamo.eu.org wrote...)

  I have been looking at the functions gpgme has and it looks good for encry=
pting, verifyng text, but it lacks a lot of useful things. It should be abl=
e to encript/sign files and to make some editing keys, in order to be compl=
ete.