options to choose key preferences

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jul 3 12:58:13 CEST 2000

On Sun, 2 Jul 2000, Todd L. Brooks wrote:

> I have an idea for three new advanced user options:

We have now a kind of code freeze and I won't add this in 1.0.2.

> - --signature-cipher-prefs
> - --signature-digest-prefs
> - --signature-compress-prefs

There are many more parameters to add and I am not sure whether
command line optionhs are the right thing  for this.  I probably add
an preference menu to the edit menu.

BTW, I am currently merging 1.0.1h with the 1.1 tree so that new code
can go into 1.1.

Werner Koch				OpenPGP key 621CC013
OpenIT GmbH                             tel +49 211 239577-0
Birkenstr. 12                           email   wk at OpenIT.de
D-40233 Duesseldorf                     http://www.OpenIT.de