Win2K crash in entropy.dll

Karl L. kol at iname.com
Mon Jun 5 15:52:59 CEST 2000

Hi there,

I just subscribed to this list, and I apologize if this has already been
brought up.

I have been using a combination of Emacs/VM/mailcrypt and GnuPG to achieve
semi-automatic PGP encryption and decryption.

On Windows NT and 98, the "Windows 95" port of GnuPG, w32-1.0.1.a, has
been working more or less OK, but now that I upgraded both Win-boxes to
Win2K, I get a consistent crash in entropy.dll. Has anyone else seen this?

Of course, on Linux there are no problems, but due to what I am working
on, I have to stay in Windows most of the time.

If no one knows what to do, I might try to re-compile my own W32 version.

Karl L.