FW: Can gpg be foced to output it's encrypted data to a file

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Mar 24 12:22:12 CET 2000

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Fernando, Robert (ELSLON) wrote:

> 1: Can gpg be foreced to output the encrypted data to stdout rather than a
> file.

 --output -

> 2: Can gpg be made to take it's input ie plaintext from standard in.

Use "-" as filename.

> win32 platform

There might be a small problem with binary messages.  If you encounter
problems, I will add the required setmode() calls.

--
Werner Koch				OpenPGP key 621CC013
OpenIT GmbH i.G.                        tel   +49 211 465357
Birkenstr. 12                           email info at openit.de
D-40233 Düsseldorf                      http://www.openit.de