Windows version of entropy.dll problem

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sun May 21 20:22:36 CEST 2000

On Sat, 20 May 2000, Hideki Saito wrote:

> It is that in certain circumstances; most visible in Windows 2000, it
> crashs when it is executed to generate keys, it crashs. This problem
> is solved after I compiled entropy.dll from sourcecode using Microsoft
> Visual C++ 6.0. It is in http://www.anime.net/~sasami/entropy.dll

I am in the process of reqriting it without the need for DLL.
I hope to commit the changes on Thursday or Friday.  However a lot
of new testing will be required then.

Werner Koch				OpenPGP key 621CC013
OpenIT GmbH                             tel +49 211 239577-0
Birkenstr. 12                           email   wk at OpenIT.de
D-40233 Duesseldorf                     http://www.OpenIT.de