Hiding secret keys on smart cards

Matthias Bruestle m at mbsks.franken.de
Thu Nov 23 20:24:08 CET 2000

Mahlzeit

Paul Crowley wrote:
> I'm looking into how GPG might be modified to store secret keys on
> smart cards rather than in the filesystem, both for convenience and
> security reasons.

I'm currently doing some smart card independent signature/encryption
functions. When I have one or two cards working, I'll look, how this
can be integrated in GnuPG. Hopefully the issue which agent to use
is then settled and this should make integration of smart cards
easier.

Mahlzeit

endergone Zwiebeltuete

--
PGP: SIG:C379A331 ENC:F47FA83D      I LOVE MY PDP-11/34A, M70 and MicroVAXII!