Feature Suggestion

Michael J. Pedersen marvin at keepthetouch.org
Thu Oct 12 10:48:30 CEST 2000

I've had this thought wandering through my head for a while, and have been
wondering this question:

Has anybody considered putting the core functionality of gpg into a library,
and then writing a comparatively small wrapper around for the command line
interface?

This would allow individual interfaces and uses of gpg to spring up MUCH more
easily, as it would then be much easier to find the code you want, the options
you want, etc.

I've considered undertaking such a task, but don't know how well received it
would be.
--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net