GnuPG key with subkeys garbled by PGP 5?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Sep 1 12:10:29 CEST 2000

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Rich Wales wrote:

> on the corrupted copy of my key which I retrieved from the key server.
> This showed the signatures on each user ID in a different order (the
> self-signature was last instead of first).  Also, the signatures on
> the first two subkeys were gone; only the last subkey had its signature

I have once noticed that the MIT keyserver (pgpk) has problems with
subkeys and mutliple signatures (e.g. revocations) on them.  It
garbled one of my keys a while back.

Can you please try again with PGPG's keyserver ( as long as you don't
use ElGamal signing keys).

Werner Koch				GnuPG key:  621CC013
OpenIT GmbH                             http://www.OpenIT.de