Re(2): A GPG version of the PGPstealth program?

Andrew Marlow apm35 at student.open.ac.uk
Tue Aug 21 22:49:02 CEST 2001

em at em.no-ip.com writes:

>This may not be sufficient: the packet structure is still there to be
>seen.
Indeed. I didn't know about --throw-keyid but now
I do, it is not what I need here, unfortunately.
Thanks for looking at this. It has confirmed my
suspicions and saved me some time :-)

>But Andrew may always wrap the ciphertext inside a picture,
No. When I steg I always use ASCII. That is because
I sent email to people at their work address where
non-ASCII attachments are discarded.
Besides, repeated exchanges of non-ASCII attachments
is not a very deniable form of steg.