Adding an option

Jonathan Hayward -- http://JonathansCorner.com jshayward at pobox.com
Tue Aug 28 21:30:01 CEST 2001

In my Tcl extension, I'm trying to add an option --passphrase
<passphrase>.  I've added oPassphrase to the enum and the options list
and told the extension to take the passphrase from the argument.

However, the extension believes there's an error.  When I run tclsh and
type

% load g10/gpg.so
% gpg --passphrase foo -sign bar

I get

gpg: Invalid option "--passphrase"
[returned exit code] 2
%

What are the steps involved in registering an option with the argument
parser? It looks like I've left something out.

--
Jonathan Hayward
jshayward at pobox.com
http://JonathansCorner.com
(A four dimensional maze, stories, essays, artwork, and other things...)