pgp as a C programming library in Linux?

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Dec 18 20:12:01 CET 2001

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 12:14:00PM -0600, Tie Kan wrote:
> 2. ./autogen.h
> 	(only relevant output messages are listed)
> 	configure.ac: 54: installing './ltmain.sh'; can not run
> 'libtoolize',
> 		no such file or directory
> 	configure.ac: 54: installing './config.guess'; can not run
>  		'libtoolize', no such file or directory
>  	configure.ac: 54: installing './config.sub'; can not run
> 'libtoolize',
>  		no such file or directory

Do you have libtool (1.4) installed?

> 3. ./configure
> 	(a bunch of output messages, then)
> 	configure: error: cannot run /bin/sh ./config.sub

Running configure if autogen fails is sort of pointless, I think.

Of course I can provide you with a patch to the autogen'ed source (a new
version will be released soon which will also include them), but if there is
a bug I would prefer to fix the real problem :)

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org brinkmd at debian.org