pgp as a C programming library in Linux?

Tie Kan tie.kan at insignis.com
Tue Dec 18 21:26:01 CET 2001

Thanks for your advice.

I have libtool-1.3.5 installed and that is what causing all the grief.

After I installed libtool-1.4.2, everything works great.

I do think it will be of tremendous help to new comer like me if
'./autogen.sh' also checks for the version of 'libtool' and if it is an
old version, it throws an error like it does with 'autoconf' and
'automake'.

Just another thing that you might be interested ...

'make check' gives the following results (I add the numeric at the front
to count number of instances):

	1.  PASS: t-encrypt
	2.  FAIL: t-sign
	3.  FAIL: t-signers
	4.  FAIL: t-decrypt
	5.  PASS: t-verify
	6.  FAIL: t-decrypt-verify
	7.  PASS: t-keylist
	8.  PASS: t-export
	9.  PASS: t-import
	10. PASS: t-trustlist

	4 tests out of 10 failed.

I am not really concerned with this problem. Rather, I'll spend a lot of
time trying to understand gpgme.

I am really appreciated the help from you and Marcus. THANKS!

Tie Kan