GnuPG key storage on Palm?

Enzo Michelangeli em at who.net
Wed Dec 26 18:32:01 CET 2001

It must be said that some CPU's for PDA (namely ARM) are much faster than
other (e.g., DragonBall). See e.g. EAY's post archived at
http://www.shmoo.com/mail/cypherpunks/jan01/msg00075.shtml :

[..]
: I have been doing some work on this recently, and also have gotten good,
: results, specifically, PKCS#1 RSA multi-prime on a Palm is 16.5k
: (1024-2 17.63sec, 1024-3 9.6sec, palm IIIx (68xxx 20mhz)), or more
: interestingly
: 18k on a Psion (ARM7 36mhz, 1024-3 private in 0.18sec and 1024-2 in
0.34sec).
[...]

Enzo